DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blaine's First MOVIE!!




Today Gretchen and I took Blaine to go see a movie. It was a children's movie Ratatouille about a rat that can cook awesomely!! Well since this was Blaine's first movie we did not know what to expect but he was GREAT!! He did not cry, talk to much, whine, it was good and he was so entertained. He sat with me for most of the movie eating Cheetos (his favorite snack) and drinking juice. He is such a wonderful little boy and I love him so much. My sister also changed his room into a "big boy" room. His theme is "transportation". He is growing up so fast and can do so much already. It's like he is learning something new everyday. Steven, you will be so shocked by how big and smart he is! In this picture he is doing his new "cheesy smile" I can't stand it but it is so cute too. He is such a crazy man!

No comments: