DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

News!

So far this is what I know...Steven should be home Tuesday early and I will get to pick him up in New Braunfels (they won't let me go to the airport) and then we have to book it downtown so I can take my history midterm. After that we will hang out and chill till 4:30 when I have to leave again to take another mid term. Needless to say, Tuesday will be busy, exciting, and stressful. The ceremony should be on Thursday around late morning (10ish) as of now but it is subject to change. There after he will be free!! That is all I know. We are really excited and ready to rock and roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.