DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Grandma turns 80!!!


Today we had my grandmother's 80th birthday party at the church she attends. It was a supirse party and it turned out great!! She was very suprised and really enjoyed herself. All her kids were in town for the big event (we live here) and she had no clue till she got to the church. There was an abundance of lying but it was all for a good reason! I think it was a smash hit. We know she will be around for atleast for another 15 years if things keep up, she is as healthy as a horse and we love her. It is the VanKlaveren blood in her (both parents lived to 94)!!! We love you grandma! Pictured is my Aunt Brenda, Mom, Grandma, and my Uncle Dillard.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma. I think she is a beautiful woman and I love talking with her. You are very blessed to have her for this long ,like I was with my grandparents. I pray that you get that 15 years!!! love you, your other mother!!!

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.