DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Look at this!!!


Notice my ticker?? 3 weeks and 3 days until my Steven is home!!! Looking at when he left and thinking that it would be forever (78 days) to now only 25 more to go!!! I am already starting to get all nervous, excited, butterflies, cleaning up, planning!! We are so excited for him to finally be home and STAY home! He will be working for the government until Juneish/early July but he is so excited about it. Better than plumbing!! He will be doing active duty work in New Braunfels everyday so it will be good, steady work! Then, in June/July he will be done!!! We are so happy about everything that will be going on in the next few weeks/months! It will be great great!!! So happy for my husband to finally be home. Only a few more days!!

2 comments:

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Thank you so much for leaving kind words on my blog. It is always nice to meet a fellow teacher. Please stay in touch!

Kristy said...

Hey that is my friend Christie!!! that left you that comment!!! Anyway Frank and I can't wait for you and Bubba to start your life together. We love you.