DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas




This was for sure the best Christmas so far!!! It was wonderful. We spent time with everyone in our families and had great food! We spent Christmas eve morning with Steven's grandparents (nonny and poppy) and all the girls and his parents then Christmas Eve we went to my mom's house and spent the night with my grandmother, brothers, sisters, and Blaine of course. Christmas morning we went out to Frank and Kristy's house for breakfast (new tradition) and family gifts. Then we went to my grandma's for lunch and Steven's Aunt Mary's house for the rest of the evening. We finished off our super super busy Christmas by renting movies and watching them in our pjs. It was absolutley wonderful and I can't wait for Christmas next year. I am hoping to have a new niece or nephew but I don't think that will happen BUT who knows!!

No comments: