DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some Good News

First off, Steven got to Iraq safely and is back in "the village" as we like to call it. He kept me very informed on his trip back overseas. I was kept in almost constant contact or as much contact as I could have! He went from SA to Dallas to Atlanta to Ireland to Kuwait to Baghdad. As much as I dislike taking off and landing I am glad that I didn't have to do that. BUT the next trip he will be taking is HOME!! As of now, on February 28th he will be leaving Iraq to go to New Jersey for ourprocessing and he says he will be home on March 8th! How wonderful!! Only a week before Spring Break and 2 weeks before his birthday. That is so cool for us. We are so happy to have him finally coming home soon. Think...less than 2 months from today he will be on his way back to the states. Super cool. We can't wait to be together again and spend time as a family. So I'm sure there will be some kind of "welcome home" ceremony by the National Guard so I will keep my ears open!

No comments: