DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

STEVEN IS HOME!!!!


Steven came home!!! He came in on December 11th at 2:30pm!!! It is too exciting and as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with BBQs and get togethers and Christmas shopping!! There will be more to write once I have time once he leaves on the 27th. But for now we are enjoying every minute of our time together and can't wait for him to return for good in March. Hopefully before Spring Break/his birthday. Anyway, we are so glad he is home and I hope and pray that the next 2 1/2 months will go by fast so he will be home for good, safe, and we can continue our life together. I can't find the pictures from the airport but I will post them once I get them from my mother in law. Have a merry Christmas and I will post more later!!!

No comments: