DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

I should be doing Homework! Oh well!


I know I should be doing homework. I have lots to do this week and am still kinda under the weather. I just wanted to say "GO LONGHORNS" and "GO COWBOYS". I know this is a shock to everyone who knows me but I have been watching a little football this season so far. You know school is bad when I want to watch football over doing homework. This weeked Dallas won (yay) and UT also won. Since I go to UTSA I guess I should root for our "mother school". And I should get interested in the teams my husband loves so much. Steven told me yesterday he does get to watch a little football. One of his buddies in Iraq has a TV with about 5 channels so they can watch some sports (yay!). Back to the drawing board!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I AM SO PROUD!!!! THIS POST BRINGS A TEAR TO MY PROUD EYE!!! YOU ARE TURNING INTO THE PERFECT DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!!!!1