DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today has Been a GOOD Day

Today has been a good day. First I got to sleep in 10 mintues!! I had orientation at my host school where I will be observing and teaching this semester and it is super close to the house (not 30min away like UTSA) soooo I got to sleep in. I met my cooperating teacher who seems really cool and has a great relationship with his kids. He is a "think outside the box" kinda of person so this will probably be a really great learning experience. THEN I went to school and found a parking spot! I had to walk 2 miles but I found one! After school I went shopping with a friend at Hobby Lobby (favorite store) and I got to see Blaine today. I love him. He is getting sooo smart. Now I am organizing and scrapbooking which I haven't done in like 2 years! But I am not going to worry about the past I will just do what I can and try to keep up with it. So all in all today has been great and time is going by really fast. Steven will be home in a blink of the eye. Oh and I have a date tonight at 10pm with my husband. :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so glad that your day was great at your host school, it sounds like it will all fall into place where it needs to be. Love you.

Troy & Rachelle said...

Hey Megan it is Rachelle just wanted to say hello. I hope school is going well and time is going to go by fast so get ready for him to come home. Take care.