DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

Mrs. Steven Rodriguez




Well, it finally happened. Steven and I got married on August 19, 2007 in LaVernia. It was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Only our close family was there and we had BBQ chicken and beans and cake. It was wonderful. After the ceremony Steven and I went downtown to the Fairmont Hotel. It is a historic hotel in San Antonio and absolutely beautiful. We had a lot of fun while Steven was in town but as usual, it was too short. Only 48 hours later Steven had to leave me to go back to NJ and on to Iraq. It was very sad but I find it somehow comforting that I know I am his wife. I can't wait for him to come home again so we can start our life TOGETHER instead of apart. (And also plan our big wedding in 2009).

No comments: