DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Josh's Birthday Party




Tonight I went to Josh's 3rd birthday party. It was Shrek themed and really cute. He got lots and LOTS of presents and toys. Steven and I got him some educational DVDs and some bilingual flash cards and a search and find book. (always the teacher here) It was fun but I didn't ever get a picture of Josh he was running around too much!!! Here are some pictures here and no kidding, Rayn is THE most beautiful child I have ever seen. If I have a child that is half as beautiful I will be so blessed! She is such a cutie. Oh and here was my new man, Donkey we make a lovely couple.

1 comment:

Troy & Rachelle said...

your new man has some big teeth you better be careful.
I don't think Rayn takes a bad picture. She is so cute. This is just my opinion but by just looking at you and Steven I think your kids are going to be gorgeous.
Have a great day.