DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Oh Has it Been a Weekend?!


Okay so this week overall was great. I got a lot accomplished and I found out I am on the right track to GRADUATE in one year (Dec. 2008) Yay! I thought I was going to have a restful weekend of cleaning and scrapbooking but HA! everything was piled on me on Thursday. I had SOO much homework: essays, projects, book reports. Then I thought "okay, i can do it all." Saturday I woke up with a sore throat, ear ache, runny nose, and I think my head weighted about 100 lbs. Needless to say I wasn't in the best mood for homework or anything at all! I have gotten most things done but I am so tired and I need a weekend! I think it was just allergies but I feel like CRAP! Sorry for my language but I do. I talked to Steven on the internet yesterday and I was a MESS! I ran out of tissues, was sneezing, and started crying because I didn't have him here to help me. One big pathetic mess. I am feeling a little better now but I really need to go to Hawaii or something. I need a break!!!

No comments: