DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Festival 2007

Okay, it has been awhile. Man, it is midterms here and things have been HORRIBLE. I have never done so much work in my entire life. This weekend was one long day of homework. I has a poetry conference at UTSA and went to lunch with Frank and the fall festival was this past weekend. So busy. Sunday, all day long I did homework. I got so much done but it was just a dent I have so much more to do. Things will start to calm down around November 16th or so. So long!!! One more month of super hard work I can do it!!! I feel like the worst wife in the world. I went from writing Steven everyday to not writing him at all other than emails cause i have NO time!! I need to go shopping this week for another box, when, i don't know but it will get done. So Steven, I know I suck right now but I promise things will get better in November. :) I have never read this much in my life. No kidding, I have read over 50 books for my classes so far. And sadly, I'm not joking. Only 7 more weeks!!! Love ya. I will add pictures later.

No comments: