DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yesterday was Rough




Yesterday was one of those "I hate the world" days. We all have those days so I'm not horrible. It was all just getting to me. The lack of sleep, school work, work work, steven being so far away. It was just blah. But then after I got off work I went over to my sister's house and how is it that kids just make you feel better? I spent time with my favorite little man and we went to go get his HALLOWEEN costume. He is going to be the CUTIEST skunk I have ever seen!! Really now, a blue eyed skunk! I couldn't get a great picture of him but I will on halloween. He makes me so happy even when he isn't being a good boy and throwing a fit I still love him. Also this morning I got a super sweet email from Steven and he just brightens my day.

No comments: