DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Things around here


Things have been going well lately. They have been super busy but what's new. Steven is currently on Daylight Savings Time like all the normal people in the world so until Nov. 4th I have to wait until 10:45 every night to talk to him. It is so worth it at night but I am SOOO tired in the morning. I got to school at 7:30 this morning but my class doesn't start until 11 so I took myself an hour and a half nap! I am much more rested now. I am currently applying for a substituting job at ECISD and possibly LaVernia if I could get out there during school hours which is a HARD task. I sent in my application on Sunday so we will see what results in that. I really hope I get the job so I can GET OUT of Bill Miller. Only approx. 8 more weeks of school! YES!! I really don't like this semester very much. I think it is because Steven usually cheers me on. Have a good week!

No comments: