DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, October 5, 2007

Some Sad News

Although I wasn't best friends with Richard, a coworker I regret to say that he committed suicide last night or early this morning. He had a big blow up at work and stormed out. His family called work may times looking for him and they found him today, by his mother's grave, dead. From what I know he shot himself in the head. I know that I wasn't his best friend but I did work with him, we talked whenever we worked, and he was a nice guy. I just don't know how things can get so bad in someone's life that they would do that. Personally I think it is a very selfish thing to do. Imagine his family? Us, all of his friends at work? I just saw him Wednesday and he was fine! This came as a major shock to all of us at Bills. If only we would have known maybe we could have done something to help him. Well atleast I know that I was always kind to him, talked to him about whatever was going on, and was a generally nice person to him. Maybe next time I can be more of a friend to someone who needs help.

No comments: