DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Things are looking up

Although school is rough and things are still going full steam it is okay because I can see the end of the semester. Only like 5 1/2 more weeks of school and then another semester will be behind my belt and I can say "In one year I GRADUATE". SO excited. My entire family was in town this weekend for a funeral so it was really nice to catch up with everyone. The house is a mess but we haven't seen our family in about a year so it was wonderful to see where everyone is. We talk on the phone sometimes but nothing beats the real person. Things are also looking up when it comes to Steven. We have been talking a lot and making big decisions but we have done it together and made the decisions that we think are the best. So all is well. Also, Steven said that we will be coming home as of now in March, early March, so that means only 4 more months!! Too excited. I know things can change BUT I will be excited anyway! Things are going great and God has been good to us and my family. We are super excited about everything that will be happening in the next year or two and can't WAIT! Hope everyone else is doing well too. Oh and the weather changed so even better! I LOVE FALL!!!

No comments: