DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year to everyone!!! I just know that this year will be great! My birthday is in about 2 weeks. I will be 21 on the 21st!! I hear that means it will be a lucky year! Steven will be coming home in March (yay). My sister in law will graduate from college in May. Steven will start school for good in June! (finally) And both my mother and myself will graduate from college, her with a Master's degree, and me with my first degree!! I am so excited about all the things that will happen this year. It will be a super busy time with taking test and finishing up school but it will be wonderful because I am finally finishing something I have been wanting to finish forever. Finishing college in 3 1/2 years isn't too bad eh?? I hope that everyone has a wonderful, blessed year!! My new year's resolution (even though I don't believe in them) is to have a better attitude and just let go sometimes. I need to put God in control more because I stress out WAY too much about things!
Layouts & More @ ColorArmy.Com

No comments: