DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

College Ring


Yesterday before class my mom and I ordered my college ring!! I know it is a small thing but it is one of the first glorious steps in graduation. I am so happy to be getting this show on the road. There is so much to get done this semester. Other than course work for 5 classes there are practice tests, certification exams, applying for graduation, graduation meetings, and a ton of other things that haven't come up yet. Even though I am swimming in work I am so glad that I am getting one step closer to being a college grad. Only like 10-11 months till I walk that stage but believe me, in May I will be doing a happy dance because all but one of my courses will be DONE!!! Thank you God for letting me get this far in only 3 years!! The picture is kinda what mine will look like ( I don't get it till May) but it is the lower one. The girly one!!

No comments: