DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let the fun begin!!!

Since Steven has left I have been bored out of my mind. I mean, yes, I am doing things but I am not as busy as I usually am. Usually I am going like a chicken with my head cut off with school full time, observations, and working also. I needed a break but I am so bored!!! But I know that next week I will start subing again hopefully and then the week of the 14th I will be starting school again and working!!! YEH! I will be taking 5 classes this semester (3 are night classes boo!!!) and observing with my two approaches classes (the classes you take before STUDENT TEACHING!!!). In addition to that I will be subing on Monday and Friday, and sometimes Tuesday! So needless to say, once school starts it will be like full speed ahead. It will make the time waiting for steven to come home go by faster. He will just have to jump in whenever he comes home! Also I have to start taking my practice tests for my certification. Everything is starting to wind down in the direction of GRADUATION!!!!! (in Dec.) I am so proud of myself!!!

No comments: