DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 19, 2008

MY PARTY!!!




Okay, so in life we have to deal with the cards we are dealt. I think that is agreed. Well it is my 21st birthday on Monday and tonight we had the party. Steven isn't here for another birthday and I miss him greatly and more than anything. But I think we are pretty smart for what we pulled!! Steven came to my party!!! He had the day off and we thought of the super smart idea for us to have the web cams at our party. Other than the fact that he got to talk to everyone he got to celebrate my birthday with me!! It was wonderful. If I couldn't have him here with me physically he was still here on the computer!!! We are smart cookies!! What could have been a depressing birthday turned into a super wonderful one!! Thanks babe!!

No comments: