DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When it rains, It POURS!! But in a good way!!


Hello all! School started yesterday and I am already swamped. Good thing there is a holiday for public school on Friday and Monday. All my classes so far seem to be really good and beneficial but man! there is a lot of work to get done. I think my eyes might fall out from all the reading that I will have to do this semester. I go to class on Tuesday from 9:30-10:45 then from 5:30-8:15pm. Then Thursday I have class from 9:30 to 8:15pm *long day* and finally I have class on Friday from 5:30-8:15. It makes my nights go fast but when Steven comes home I will be so tired and feel bad for leaving him at night. I will be working every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the school district. Oh boy!! BUSY!!! But I love it. It makes me be productive!! Here is a cute picture that Steven photo shopped and put himself in. It is from new year's and I think it is too cute. I love him so much! It made me laugh.

No comments: